Fashion for Change stores can be found at:
THE Claremont STORE - Ralph Street, Claremont, Cape Town (+27 21 671 7392)
THE Bellville STORE - Shop 3 & 4, SARS Building, Teddington Road, Bellville, Cape Town (+27 21 949 8328)
Monday - Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 1pm
Fashion for Change Admin Office can be contacted on +27 21 363 4374
Fashion for Change – an innovative social enterprise aimed at equipping unemployed South Africans with practical skills and experience to secure a job and a successful career in the retail industry.
A little rectangle with a big purpose
Every day 100 billion emails are sent globally. Stamps for Good has turned those emails into a way to make a difference.
To support Learn to Earn, all you need to do is “purchase” our stamp, which the Stamps for Good team will help you or your IT person embed into every email that your company sends. Everyone who gets an email from you will see that you support Learn to Earn.
You can purchase Learn to Earn’s stamp from the list of charites on Stamps for Good platform, all the proceeds come to LtE.
Stamps for Good ~ a little rectangle with a big purpose
Learn to Earn Development Enterprise (Pty) Ltd ~ BBBEE status: Level 1 contributor
Learn to Earn can assist your company to contribute towards the revised BBBEE scorecard (Enterprise & Supplier Development as well as Preferential Procurement) requirements.
What we do:
• Eradicate unemployment through skills development & job creation - recruit, train and place unemployed people.
• Develop unemployed people: socially, economically, emotionally and spiritually
• Manufacture corporate gifts, conference bags and promotional items through Zakhele Manufacturing & Design
• Provide barista training and supplying coffee and coffee solutions (coffee mobile units etc) through Ground UP
• Provide a variety of external training (e.g. life skills, personal finance as well as range of market-related core skills, including internationally accredited Barista course)
• Points for your BBBEE scorecard
• 135% Procurement recognition of spend on our products and services
• Additional recognition for first time procurement and/or the signing of a 3 year contract agreement
• Satisfaction of giving unemployed individuals a hand up, not a hand out
• High quality product & service
• Opportunity to receive bonus points for training & employing previously unemployed people.
As of 2017, Learn to Earn Development Enterprises (Pty) Ltd, an Enterprise Development company (100% Black owned and 33% Black female owned) is a Level 1 BBBEE contributor. This Empowering Supplier QSE qualifies as both Enterprise and Supplier Development beneficiary.
It offers a wide range of products and services including:
Zakhele Manufacturing & Design (manufacturing of corporate gifts, conference bags & promotional items),
Ground UP Business (corporate & mobile coffee solutions)
as well as external training.
Any expenditure on products or services from Learn to Earn Development Enterprises (Pty) Ltd will also be recognized as Preferential Procurement (135% of amount spent). The measured entity can also expect further enhanced recognition if it is the first time that they are procuring goods or services and if they sign a 3 year contract.
For more information regarding:
Zakhele Product Range
Zakhele Manufacturing & Design is a division of Learn to Earn Development Enterprises (Pty) Ltd (Level 1 BBBEE company) and manufactures handmade high-quality corporate gifts, conference bags & promotional items. Have a look at our catalogue to see some of the work that we have done
Zakhele Manufacturing & Design provides a space for trainees to further develop their Sewing and Sewing Production Line training in a real world environment. Previous clients of Zakhele include The University of Stellenbosch Business School (conference bags), MEI (conference bags) and the TFG Foundation (disaster relief blankets).