Zakhele Manufacturing & Design is a division of Learn to Earn Development Enterprises (Pty) Ltd (Level 1 BBBEE company) and manufactures handmade high-quality corporate gifts, conference bags & promotional items.
Learn to Earn is a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Beneficary!
You can now support us without costing you a cent!
What is MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet?
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet is South Africa’s biggest community support programme which raises funds for schools and charities in order to improve education and social development. MySchool allows anyone to raise funds for their favourite school or charity. It really is so easy!
Apply for a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card today. It is free to you. Swipe your card at retailers across the country every time you shop. The store will donate a percentage of your purchase to your selected beneficiary, on your behalf.
How does MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet work?
1. Get a free card online or simply phone 0860 100 445. You can also get a card at any Woolworths store.
2. Nominate Learn to Earn as the beneficiary.
3. Swipe your card whenever you make a purchase at any partner store (these include Woolworths, Engen Quikshops, Toys R Us, Waltons, Reggie’s, kalahari.com, Power24 and more).
4. The partner will donate a percentage of your purchases to your beneficiary!
Benefits of having a MySchool Card:
1. Raise funds without it costing you a cent!
2. Receive exclusive discounts from selected partners, such as WRewards at Woolworths & Special offers from partner. You can find the latest special offers for cardholders here.
3. Receive a monthly statement via email showing you transactions and how much your beneficiary has raised.
4. You can use your card at over 1 500 different stores.
It's free! Get the card and get swiping to make a difference. Shop at supporting partners in order to generate funds for Learn to Earn.
Every Swipe Counts!
Contact MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet on
|Basic Info||Length of Course|
Introduction to Coffee
|The starting module of the Coffee Diploma System, for those with an interested in coffee or starting on their coffee career||1 day|
|Suitable for beginners to gain an insight into key skills in a new area.||1 day|
|Suitable for those working in the area already wanting to consolidate their key skills||2 days|
|Suitable for those who have worked in the areas for some time and want to push their knowledge and skills to a high level||
The Global Challenge
Are you ready to Tee-Up for a Hand-Up?
Help us raise funds to up-skill local communities across the Cape Whale Coast in South Africa, by supporting this initiative, which is allied to The Global Challenge.
The 2017 event saw two teams of eight players from the Northern and Southern Hemispheres battle it out for the stunning Ralph Walton designed trophy. In 2018 the North will be back to defend their victory, and the South, under the leadership of Laurette Maritz, are back to challenge them for it!
Learn to Earn will use the funds raised to continue our mission of developing unemployed people with market-related skills and life skills - restoring dignity and equiping them to earn an income and support their families.
In 2017 Learn to Earn was the beneficiary for the inaugural Global Challenge Charity Invitational where 10 professional women golfers from the Southern Hemisphere completed against their Northern Hemisphere counterparts for honours, but mostly, for the opportunity to raise awareness and funds for Learn to Earn’s various programmes. Thank you to the Global Challenge team for raising awareness and funds for Learn to Earn.
The following business have partnered with us on an ongoing basis to raise funds for Learn to Earn
Other partners include:
Madiba.de, a tour operator traveling to Southern Africa for over 10 years, with a focus on creating a personalised holiday of a life time.