Learn to Earn is a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Beneficary!
You can now support us without costing you a cent!
What is MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet?
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet is South Africa’s biggest community support programme which raises funds for schools and charities in order to improve education and social development. MySchool allows anyone to raise funds for their favourite school or charity. It really is so easy!
Apply for a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card today. It is free to you. Swipe your card at retailers across the country every time you shop. The store will donate a percentage of your purchase to your selected beneficiary, on your behalf.
How does MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet work?
1. Get a free card online or simply phone 0860 100 445. You can also get a card at any Woolworths store.
2. Nominate Learn to Earn as the beneficiary.
3. Swipe your card whenever you make a purchase at any partner store (these include Woolworths, Engen Quikshops, Toys R Us, Waltons, Reggie’s, kalahari.com, Power24 and more).
4. The partner will donate a percentage of your purchases to your beneficiary!
Benefits of having a MySchool Card:
1. Raise funds without it costing you a cent!
2. Receive exclusive discounts from selected partners, such as WRewards at Woolworths & Special offers from partner. You can find the latest special offers for cardholders here.
3. Receive a monthly statement via email showing you transactions and how much your beneficiary has raised.
4. You can use your card at over 1 500 different stores.
It's free! Get the card and get swiping to make a difference. Shop at supporting partners in order to generate funds for Learn to Earn.
Every Swipe Counts!
Contact MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet on